🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ivan,

I checked your account and can confirm that your account is approved. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, may I know if my account is approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Heidi Anne,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Upwork Team,

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hi Puneet,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Can somebody help me regarding my upwork approval. Everytime I submit "Review Application" it returns me to that screen without any confirmation or status. It has been I think about a month and I didn't recieve any mail or notification since then.

Regards,

Mario

Hi Mario,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to submit your application for a review. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

yes I changed the browser and it worked fine. Thanks!

Regards,

Mario

Hello,

Can I please check to see if my account has been approved?

Thanks,

Brittany Simmons

Hi Brittany,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

how to check if my account has been approved or not?

Thanks,

Hi Kamal,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
anis3139
Community Member

Please Check My Profile, My Profile is approved?

Hi Anichur,

Your profile is accepted and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My account is approved or not? I'm confused.

Hi Shahinur,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that your profile has already been accepted. You can now start sending proposals. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources here. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi

can i know whether my account is approved or not?

Hi Chanuka,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Good day, how will I know if my profile is already approved?

Hi Mailyn,

Yes your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you

Can you please let me know that my Upwork profile is approved or not?

Hi Avineesh,

Yes, your profile was approved, welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Can you please check if my account is approved or not?

Hi Mirza,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
peanut63
Community Member

Hi,
Can I know my account is approved or not.if not how can i approve my account.
Thanks
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdullah Al,

It looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork
peanut63
Community Member

Why It always says that"Thank you for completing your Upwork verification
upload. Please allow 3-4 business days for your verification to be
processed."

When i'm able to submit a proposal to the buyer.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdullah Al,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
aidaa1999
Community Member

Hi can you check if my profile is approved? Thank you.

Hi Aida,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review.
Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, May I know my account is approved no or not as I didn't got any confirmation mail, and I able to send the proposal??

Hi Mohammad,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
romnickjay
Community Member

Hi,

I would like to ask if my account is approved?

Thanks

Hi Romnick,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How will I know that my profile is approved?

Hi Micaela,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. How do i know that my profile is approved or not? Is there any page where i can check my status?

Thanks

Hi Sohail,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I would like to know if my profile is approved since I didn´t receive an e-mail, but don't see any ´´under revision´´ in my profile though.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths