cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
1871 of 3,031

I don't know how I'm able to view it if it's under review.  I suggest you PM (private message) a Moderator for further assistance.  It appears that Vladimir is currently working. 

Ng K Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
1872 of 3,031
Thanks again for your help Pat.
Have a great day ahead. : )
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1873 of 3,031

Hi Ng,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ng K Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
1874 of 3,031
Thanks for the update Bojan! Smiley Happy
Inzimam U Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
1875 of 3,031

I've added all required information, still no update so far.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1876 of 3,031

Hi Inzimam,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button and please, make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the "City" field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Rabia S Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
1877 of 3,031

Hello,

I opened an account recently and still waiting for approval. How long does it generally take for an account to be approved?

Thanks

1878 of 3,031

Hi Rabia,

Thanks for reaching out to us. It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Tyler P Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
1879 of 3,031

I am trying to sign up, I keep hitting the verify button and nothing is happening, can someone please help?

1880 of 3,031

Hi Tyler,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. You are required to fill out the Country field and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS