cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1981 of 3,310

Hi Asif, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your profile is now accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Gunjan B Member Since: Jun 25, 2019
1982 of 3,310

I would like to know whether my upwork profile is approved or not. If not, then what I can do to be approved. Please guide me. Thanks.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1983 of 3,310

Hi Gunjan,

You will need to complete your profile up to 100% before you`re able to send proposals. To learn more on how you can complete your profile check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
Salah R Member Since: Jun 26, 2019
1984 of 3,310

To whom it may concern... I've posted my profile info for confirmation repeatedly since last week. So far I've received no response to my query. Please help.

1985 of 3,310

Hi Salah,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Nery M Member Since: Jun 26, 2019
1986 of 3,310

I am having issues with my profile account, it keeps getting rejected and I don't understand why. I have filled every section required I resubmit the application and I still get rejected. My picture is uploaded and I don't get it. I'm lost, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1987 of 3,310

Hi Nery,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
mukul b Member Since: Jun 27, 2019
1988 of 3,310

Please check my profile that is it approved or not?

1989 of 3,310

Hi Mukul,

Once you complete your profile up to 100% you will be able to send proposals. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
Jasmine Z Member Since: Jun 28, 2019
1990 of 3,310

Hi,

I would like to know whether my profile has been approved.

Thanks!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS