cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Sohaib S Member Since: Oct 4, 2017
11 of 547

HI, I want to know if my account is approved or not.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 547

Hi Sohaib,

Yes your profile is approved, if you have not you will only need to select one of our membership plans to bid on jobs. You can do this by going to Settings > Membership&Connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Noelle T Member Since: Sep 30, 2018
13 of 547

May I also know if my profile has been approved? I applied more than 2 weeks ago.  Thank you!

Jo-An B Moderator Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
14 of 547

Hi Noelle,

Your profile is now approved, you will only need to select a membership plan to start biding on jobs. You can do this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects. Thank you.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Raymond I Member Since: Nov 4, 2018
15 of 547

Hello sir I just want to ask if you can help me to verify about my account approval. Thankyou in advance.

Tasadduq B Member Since: Nov 12, 2018
16 of 547

Hello,

I signed up for upwork a while ago and was wondering if my profile has been approved or not? Can I check the approval status from my account?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 547

Hi Tasadduq,

Yes your profile is approved, you will only need to select one of our membership plans by going to Settings > Membership&Connects. I would also recommend to complete your profile up to 100% before submitting proposals. Thank you.

Untitled
Isabella U Member Since: Nov 16, 2018
18 of 547

Hello team Upwork, 

I created my profile a little while ago. Can you please advise if it's approved? 

Or what I need to do to get it up and running? 

Kindest,

Isabella 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
19 of 547

Hi Isabella,

I just checked your account and saw see that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Isabella U Member Since: Nov 16, 2018
20 of 547
Oh, I thought I had finished but it's all sorted now.
Thank you! Fingers crossed it's approved.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS