🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Isabella,

I just checked your account and saw see that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Oh, I thought I had finished but it's all sorted now.
Thank you! Fingers crossed it's approved.
74e75d14
Community Member

Can you please help me know if my profile is approved. Thank you and God bless!

Hi McJoerich,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi!

I filled in all my details and pushed the review application button.. what is the next step? Will i receive an email informing me if i have been approved or not?

Thanks,

Richard

Hi Richard,

Yes that is correct, our review process takes up to 24 hours and once it is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,
I`ve made a profile nearly 7 days ago, and I`m still waiting for the answer. I received mail that I've joined a talented community but I can`t complete my profile, it's not published I guess. Would you be so kind as to tell me what is going on, please?
My username is: 
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Milan, 

If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on the Review Application button. If you`re directed back to the same window please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi can you please check is my profile approved??? Or anything missing???

Hi Ali,

Your profile was accepted. Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile and make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Did my profile get approved? Perhaps the Welcome email is the approval email? Thanks for your time! 

-Dominique 

Hi Neeky, 

Looks like your account has been approved, but you are yet to complete your location verification. Once you complete your verification, you should be able to bid for jobs that has a U.S. location requirement. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello Avery O

I am Qasid Nawaz could you please review my profile either is it approve or not, if it is not approve than suggest me how can I approve my profilel

Thank You

Hi Qasid,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

Did my profile get approved?

Can you please check and let me know?

Hi Najeeb,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Got it! Thank you!

Hi, i want to know that my profile is approved?

Hi Syeda and Sylwia,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profiles for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, 

I completed so many times and submit for review. I updated my current location that is Karachi, Pakistan. Than i submitted so many times again, but right after submitting, again they are asking for my current location. Help please.

Hi Syeda,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with submitting your application for the review.

Thank you for following up.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,
Thank you so much for cooperation.
I am waiting anxiously, please try to solve my problem ASAP.

Hello, 

Is there a way to know if my profile has been approved or not? I've sent the application to review a few times, and more than a few weeks ago. Everytime i do it the page seems to refresh and keep asking to type my city in.

Thanks

Hi Lorenzo,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

My profile have been “under review” for a whole month now. Why is that??

Hi Siphokazi,

I checked and it doesn't look like you've completed and submitted your profile for review yet. Please, go to Upwork.com, make sure you complete all the required fields and then click "Review Application" button at the bottom of the page.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

Thank you. I’ve done a number of times and the attached message is what has been appearing since I registered my profile. It appears after I’ve clicked on review.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Siphokazi,

Please log into your account on a computer/laptop and make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, i want to know that my profile is approved?

Hi Robin,

Your profile was accepted. Feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Sir,

How will I know if my profile is already approved?

Thank you so much for your time.

Regards,

Lory

Hi Lorylyn,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
o_tella
Community Member

Hello, 

Thank you for the previous responses.

Please, how do I know that my profile is approved?

Thank you

Hi Oyinkansola and Jahaziel,

I checked your account, and I'm happy to confirm that your profile has already been accepted. To help you get started on Upwork, please check this freelancer resources we have compiled designed to help new users. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

My profile submitted a day before but i dont know how to track my approved status.

could anyone help me.

email id:- **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I am eagerly waiting to join upwork and showcase my talent.

Regards,

Raja S

Hi Raja,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I just registered a few hours ago and wanted you to review my profile and tell me what you like, don't like, and what you would change
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ozase, 

It looks like several sections of your profile are yet to be filled in. I would recommend that you check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Hopefully, this helps you with your Upwork career. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello team Upwork, 

I created my profile a little while ago. Can you please let me know if it's approved? 

Hi Hardik,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths