cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

worldinwords
Oliver B Member Since: Mar 21, 2019
2001 of 8,073

I just spent a very long time adding my profile but when I pressed save the page just refreshed - has all my work been lost?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2002 of 8,073

Hi Oliver,

I checked your application but unfortunately was not able to see any details.

Once you`re ready to fill out the application and click on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
worldinwords
Oliver B Member Since: Mar 21, 2019
2003 of 8,073

Thanks Goran, I'll start again

d3b6cd4a
Elias P Member Since: Mar 21, 2019
2004 of 8,073
I signed up as a freelancer filled out my profile submitted proposals but I never received an email that my account was approved and I get no profile views aswell
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2005 of 8,073

Hi Elias, 

I can confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
asher_butt
Asher B Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
2006 of 8,073

how can I know that my profile is approved.

g_vasilevski
2007 of 8,073

Hi Asher,

Yes, your profile is accepted and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
alvilika
Alvi L Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2008 of 8,073

I have made an application to join upwork a week ago but it seems like it is never going to be approved.

Is there something wrong or upwork needs more time to review my applciation.

Thanks.

emiguelina
Community Guru
Elba A Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
2009 of 8,073

Alvi L wrote:

I have made an application to join upwork a week ago but it seems like it is never going to be approved.

Is there something wrong or upwork needs more time to review my applciation.

Thanks.

It might be. But keep this in mind "way too many freelancers / too little clients"

g_vasilevski
2010 of 8,073

Hi Alvi,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS