cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2011 of 3,292

Hi Sanjay,

Since you`re an exclusive member of the agency you will not be able to send proposals as a freelancer. If you would like to work as an independent freelancer as well the agency owner will need to change your status to non-exclusive member. Thank you.

Untitled
Miriam C Member Since: Nov 27, 2019
2012 of 3,292
Hello Sir!

How can I know if my freelancer upwork profile has been approved? I created it last wednesday night. Will wait for your reply. Thanks!

Regards,
Miriam
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2013 of 3,292

Hi Miriam, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Miriam C Member Since: Nov 27, 2019
2014 of 3,292
I have already centered my city field and clicked the Review Application
but still redirect me on the same page. Kindly help.

Thank you.

Regards,
Miriam Cagalingan
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2015 of 3,292

Hi Miriam, 

I tried it on my end and didn't go through any issues. When you type-in your city, please select the city from the drop-down list that will pop below the text field. You can also try clearing your cache, and cookies first, or using a different browser, to see if the issue persists.

-Avery
Untitled
Omer F Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
2016 of 3,292

Is my account is approved or not?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2017 of 3,292

Hi Omer,

Yes, your profile was accepted. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rakib C Member Since: Dec 3, 2019
2018 of 3,292

Hello!

How are you?

Can you please tell if my account is approved or not?

Thank you!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2019 of 3,292

Hi Rakib,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Also, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Madi K Member Since: Dec 5, 2019
2020 of 3,292

Hey, I just submitted my profile. Can you please tell me if it's approved? Thanks. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS