cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2061 of 3,793

Think of "24 hours" as sort of a goal. Something to strive for.

That doesn't mean it will really happen for you.

Could be a few days. Could take a few weeks. Be patient.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2062 of 3,793

Hi Stefan,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Stefan K Member Since: Jun 28, 2019
2063 of 3,793

Thank you! 

Indeed I had some errors I wasn't aware of. 

Everything's fine now, I'm doing the next steps. 

Have a great day! 

Stefan K. 

Sajjad R Member Since: Jun 28, 2019
2064 of 3,793
Hello,

I have recently submitted my application to join upwork but my profile is not yet approved or rejected it has been more than 48 hours and I haven't received any email.

On my upwork account it just says "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval).

Looking for inspiration? Check out these tips."

Since I have submitted the profile it says the same till now. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
2065 of 3,793

Hi Sajjad,

I checked your account and can see that you are yet to submit it for review. You have yet to fill-in your City field in the address section of your account application. When you click on Review Application, all the things highlighted in red needs to be reviewed. Once you have updated your profile accordingly, you can submit it for the team’s review. Please know that profile reviews may take from 24-48 hours. 

~ Riri
Sajjad R Member Since: Jun 28, 2019
2066 of 3,793
Thank you for the help. I tried to move forward using the review application button but it wasn't working that time, as it was redirecting me to the same page. But it worked now and asked me to submit application so I did that.

Thank you.
Enock N Member Since: Oct 2, 2018
2067 of 3,793
Hi. I reqistered my account yesterday and haven't received my approval status. I was told to wait for a period of 12 hours.
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2068 of 3,793

Hi Enock,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
John Michael U Member Since: Jun 29, 2019
2069 of 3,793

Good day to all,

I am curious whether I need to work better on my profile, it has been over 24 hours after I submitted my initial profile background. I would just like to know whether I need to make revisions on it.

Thank you!

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2070 of 3,793

Hi John,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can see that you are yet to submit it for review. You have yet to fill-in your City field in the address section of your account application. When you click on Review Application, all the things highlighted in red needs to be reviewed. Once you have updated your profile accordingly, you can submit it for the team’s review. Please know that profile reviews may take from 24-48 hours. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS