cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Jana H Member Since: Aug 25, 2019
2191 of 3,251
I have filled in the whole application form and clicked on review my application...it takes me back to my application and it’s not redirecting even though everything is filled out ...
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2192 of 3,251

Hi Jana,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Lela K Member Since: Aug 26, 2019
2193 of 3,251
Hello, I applied 2 weeks ago and I see only "if application gets approved it will become the public profile......." does it mean that my application is under review or do I have to take some other actions?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2194 of 3,251

Hi Lela,

Your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Ivan L Member Since: Dec 3, 2018
2195 of 3,251

Hi, I want to know if my profile has been approved. I recently just got an email saying that my profile is now live and I have to give it some extra love. Thanks

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2196 of 3,251

Ivan L wrote:

Hi, I want to know if my profile has been approved. I recently just got an email saying that my profile is now live and I have to give it some extra love. Thanks

Truth. Your profile is too sparse to be captivating to serious clients.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2197 of 3,251

Hi Ivan,

Upon checking, you need to update your profile overview and title, to clearly describe any specific skill and experience you might have. Once you finish, please resubmit profile for review.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Elisabeth M Member Since: Aug 27, 2019
2198 of 3,251

Hi. I am new here. I have joined upwork a week ago but I am unable to submit proposals. The "submit a proposal" button is grayed out and unresponsive. And there's a message saying "You must complete your profile before you can submit a proposal" which I have already done.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2199 of 3,251

Hi Elisabeth,

You haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form. Complete the information required under the Location section of the application form and submit it for the review.

Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jay S Member Since: Aug 27, 2019
2200 of 3,251

It's been 3 days i have submitted the portfolio and still under review.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS