cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2231 of 2,739

Hi Ahmad,

You`re an exclusive member of the agency, this means you can only work on projects under the agency.
If you would like to work as an independent freelancer as well, the agency owner will need to change your status to Non-Exclusive member. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Tsvetan S Member Since: Sep 15, 2019
2232 of 2,739

Hi all,

I created my profile last Wednesday(11th of Sept) and it still has not to be approved. I am wondering if I did something wrong? When I log in, the message says that my application will be reviewed and I will receive an answer from Upwork in the next 24 hours, but it's been 5 days without a word from Upwork already.

Any tips?

Cheers,

T

2233 of 2,739

Hi Markus,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, you will need to add your city and go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
John Naruel G Member Since: Sep 11, 2019
2234 of 2,739

How do I know if my Upwork application has been approved? I did not receive any emails like before where I didn't qualify.

2235 of 2,739

Hi John,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Iskra M Member Since: Sep 17, 2019
2236 of 2,739

Hi team Upwork, I would like to know if my profile is approved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2237 of 2,739

Hi Iskra, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your account registration is accepted. I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope these help, Iskra! Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Iskra M Member Since: Sep 17, 2019
2238 of 2,739

Hi team upwork, I want to know if my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2239 of 2,739

Hi Iskra, 

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a proposal for the project. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Timocin Z Member Since: Sep 18, 2019
2240 of 2,739

Hi!

I have been stuck on creating new profile for a couple of days now. After clicking "review application" nothing happens. I read that trying to clear the browser cache would help it or even trying another browser. Unfortunately no success there. Any ideas?

Best regards,

Timocin

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS