cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2241 of 2,849

Hi John,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Iskra M Member Since: Sep 17, 2019
2242 of 2,849

Hi team Upwork, I would like to know if my profile is approved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2243 of 2,849

Hi Iskra, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your account registration is accepted. I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope these help, Iskra! Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Iskra M Member Since: Sep 17, 2019
2244 of 2,849

Hi team upwork, I want to know if my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2245 of 2,849

Hi Iskra, 

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a proposal for the project. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Timocin Z Member Since: Sep 18, 2019
2246 of 2,849

Hi!

I have been stuck on creating new profile for a couple of days now. After clicking "review application" nothing happens. I read that trying to clear the browser cache would help it or even trying another browser. Unfortunately no success there. Any ideas?

Best regards,

Timocin

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2247 of 2,849

Hi Timocin,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your application process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Le Q Member Since: Sep 18, 2019
2248 of 2,849

I have filled all required information and and passed the readiness test but my account always ask something for approval.

Anyone can help me with this? Thanks for million.Untitled.jpg

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2249 of 2,849

Hi Le, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Le Q Member Since: Sep 18, 2019
2250 of 2,849

Hello,

I follow your instruction and it works.

Thank you very much.

Quyen

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS