cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Claire O Member Since: Jul 25, 2019
2301 of 2,318

Hello, 

I would like to know if my profile was approved as well.

Thank you!

Claire

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2302 of 2,318

Hi Claire, 

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already sent a few proposals to jobs. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
ABBAS A Member Since: Jul 26, 2019
2303 of 2,318

Sir! Will you tell my account approved or not?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2304 of 2,318

Hi ABBAS,

Yes, your profile was accepted. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. Please note that we recently updated the Connects pricing and Connects now cost $0.15 (USD) each and are sold in bundles of 10, 20, 40, 60, and 80. You can find more information about these recent changes here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Christian O Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
2305 of 2,318

please sir, may I know if my profile has been approved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2306 of 2,318

Hi Christian, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Christian O Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
2307 of 2,318
Thanks a lot for the heads-up. I have updated the missing info and submitted my profile for review
Ma Eloisa R Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
2308 of 2,318
Mine as well
Mikhail George M Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
2309 of 2,318

Good Day Upwork Community,

My profile has been under review for more than 48 hours. A notice says that i should hear back  within 24 hours.

Please help. Thanks!

Ma Eloisa R Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
2310 of 2,318
I have suitted my profile 3 days ago and still did not receive any updates via email. Still saying 24hrs but it is beyond 24hrs now. Please help
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS