cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2391 of 3,326

Hi Valentina,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Shirish P Member Since: Oct 3, 2019
2392 of 3,326

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Shirish 

2393 of 3,326

Hi Shirish,

1. Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready.

2. Once the review is completed our team is sending an email with the results. It is possible that you have received your email in the junk or spam folders. 
If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Stephen R Member Since: Oct 3, 2019
2394 of 3,326

Hello! I have submitted my profle for approval over a month ago. How long should it take? thank you for any assistance.

Stephen

2395 of 3,326

Hi Stephen,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Our review process can take up to 24 hours. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. 
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Stephen R Member Since: Oct 3, 2019
2396 of 3,326
Thank you. I have tried that approach and I'm constantly redirected to
the same page.

Algerwin Karl Jose G Member Since: Sep 27, 2019
2397 of 3,326

i would like to know if my profile has been approved?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2398 of 3,326

Algerwin G wrote:

i would like to know if my profile has been approved?

It looks like it has been approved, but I'm quite sure that like most mistakes, this one can be rectified.

Lejla A Member Since: Oct 4, 2019
2399 of 3,326

Hey,

I have filled out every section of "Create your profile" but every time I click on "review application", it loads for 2 seconds and then goes back to the same page where at the bottom I can click on "review application" again and again and again. And there are no missing fields or any red marks. 

I already cleared my cache and cookies but no luck.

What can I do? 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2400 of 3,326

Hi Lejla,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with completing your application form and submit it for the review.

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS