cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Joselle L Member Since: Jul 17, 2018
2441 of 3,292
i would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2442 of 3,292

Hi Joselle,

Your account is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
Cristian B Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
2443 of 3,292

Hello,

I signed up for Upwork roughly 2 days ago and I have yet to receive any news regarding the approval of my profile even though I was told I would get a reply within 24hrs. I was wondering if anyone could give an update on my application. Thanks.

2444 of 3,292

Hi Cristian,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Cristian B Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
2445 of 3,292

Thank you for the quick reply! Yes, that was the issue I had, the review button sent me back to the same page. I tried with a different browser and it worked! Thanks and have a good day!

Claudio C Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
2446 of 3,292

Good morning, I created my profile one month ago but I haven't received any information yet, is there a minimum waiting time for the profile to be approved?

2447 of 3,292

Hi Claudio,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. The review process can take up to 24 hours, once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. 
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Claudio C Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
2448 of 3,292
Hi,

thank you for the reply. After 24 hours I didn't receive yet the results. I
think that something went wrong. Can you help me?

Thank you,

Claudio Calimera
2449 of 3,292

Hi Claudio,

I checked your account and your application is still not submitted for a review. Please click on the Review Application button after you have filled out your City in the City field. 
If you`re directed back to the same page let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Laurent G Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
2450 of 3,292

Hi !

I have completed my profile yesterday but still get the "review application" button.

How do I get confirmation my profile has been validated ?

Thanks 

Laurent 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS