cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Jacob R Member Since: Sep 24, 2019
2441 of 3,990

Hi,

I'm just wondering if I have to formally submit my profile application or has this alreadybeen received?

Cheers

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2442 of 3,990

Hi Jacob,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Jacob R Member Since: Sep 24, 2019
2443 of 3,990
Hi,

Thanks for this and all sorted.

Cheers

Noa T Member Since: Sep 24, 2019
2444 of 3,990

I've been waiting for over a week to get a notification... and I still can't add any connects because apparently my profile isn't approved... What do I do?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2445 of 3,990

Hi Noa,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Noa T Member Since: Sep 24, 2019
2446 of 3,990
I clicked Review application more than once in the past few weeks and
nothing seems to be happening.
2447 of 3,990

Hi Noa,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with completing your application form and submit it for the review.

Thank you for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Chloe K Member Since: Sep 24, 2019
2448 of 3,990

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted my profile for review, but there is no update regarding approval or not for days. Can I ask whether it is approved or not?

Thanks

2449 of 3,990

Hi Chloe,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Parmjit K Member Since: Sep 25, 2019
2450 of 3,990

I want to know if my account is approved or not?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS