cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Miruna A Member Since: Jul 15, 2019
2451 of 3,031

Hello, I am trying to submit my application but there is no option to do so. Furthermore, there is no option to add my portfolio. I have tried logging in from Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Firefox.

All of these days I have been waiting, thinking that my application was submitted but I have stumbled on this thread right now and I am very confused about what is happening. Please, help. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2452 of 3,031

Hi Miruna,

I just checked your profile and it was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Surender K Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
2453 of 3,031

Hello,

I just created a freelancer account. I have read above thread. There is no option to add portfolio in my profile. I have years of experience and want to showcase my work. Can you please guide me how and where can I add the portfolios?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2454 of 3,031

Hi Surender,

Once you have submitted your application for a review you will be taken to a new window and will be able to add portfolio items.

To add a project to your portfolio:

1. Go to Find Work  Profile
  2. Scroll down to the Portfolio section and click the Add (+) button
  3. Enter the details of the project and select Publish Project

You can also check out our Online Course for New Freelancers and download our free eBook with tips from the pros on how to make your profile stand out. Thank you.

Untitled
Nader A Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
2455 of 3,031

HI, My pprofile still showing if your application to join upwork is accepted and it has been 04 days already....How much time further??

2456 of 3,031

Hi Nader,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to add your city and if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Hiroko W Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
2457 of 3,031
My profile has not approved nor declined since my submission on the 23rd September 2019. It’s been almost one month.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2458 of 3,031

Hi Hiroko,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hiroko W Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
2459 of 3,031
Thank you very much. I have cleared cache and have input a little more
information and pressed "Review Application".
As I am not sure which required info is missing as I cannot find mandatory
info mark or anything, if I am still missing info, could you please specify
which one I need to fill out? (I filled out almost everything).
Could you please confirm if my status is "being reviewed"?

Thank you. Regards.
2460 of 3,031

Hi Hiroko,

You will need to add your city in the City field as well and submit your application for review. If you`re still experiencing any problems after this let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS