cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2471 of 5,160

Hi Pooja,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nagesh M Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
2472 of 5,160

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2473 of 5,160

Hi Nagesh,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Melchi P Member Since: Aug 5, 2019
2474 of 5,160

I am new to Upwork and I am a professional translator, and been in this field for at least a year now. However, my profile got rejected. How do I get it approved? Do I need to show my portfolio in order for the approvers to believe? Thanks.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2475 of 5,160

Hi Melchi,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Raul A Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
2476 of 5,160

I recently joined upwork because I found some interesting jobs. I did all my application and entered all my data and have been waiting for more than 2 weeks. I dont get any feedback from upwork and the bot is not really helping me out.

How long does it take to get accepted ?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2477 of 5,160

Hi Raul,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
WenTao X Member Since: Aug 10, 2019
2478 of 5,160

Hi Mate,

I am a professional Blog Writer. I tried joining, but Upwork does not Approve my account.

Please Help me if you have any suggestion.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2479 of 5,160

Hi WenTao,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Abdelrahman K Member Since: Aug 12, 2019
2480 of 5,160

I registered my account and made my profile for more 24 hours. And I didn't receive any mail from upwork to know the status of my profile?
so what can I do??

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS