cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Gavin D Member Since: May 15, 2019
2491 of 3,336
Can someone please assist with my ‘profile under review’ issue. Has been almost 48 hours now with no notification of approval - still just displaying that my profile is under review and that I will hear back within 24 hours. Thanks guys Smiley Happy
Valentyna C Member Since: May 15, 2019
2492 of 3,336

Hello!

I have the save problem "

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved."

But almost 3 days has passed 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2493 of 3,336

Hi All,

Our team will review your applications as soon as possible and reach out with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Nico G Member Since: May 15, 2019
2494 of 3,336

How long will it be?

EDIT: Thanks Goran, my account is already active now Smiley Happy kudos2x

Daniel G Member Since: May 22, 2019
2495 of 3,336

Hi, my profile has been under review for the past week or so. Any update on when the verification will be done so that I can start working?

Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2496 of 3,336

Hi Daniel, 

I'll go ahead and follow up your account with the team so that they can proceed with their review of your account registration. I apologise for the inconvenience.

-Avery
Untitled
Ivan S Member Since: May 15, 2019
2497 of 3,336

I'm sorry, can you that for my account as well? Because I've been waiting for more than a week now...

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2498 of 3,336

Hi Ivan,

I'm sorry about the delay. I'm happy to confirm that your profile is now accepted. If you haven't already, please ready through the freelancer section of this thread to help you get started on Upwork. If you need any assistance or have some questions, please let us know, we're always here to help. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Patricia T Member Since: Jun 8, 2019
2499 of 3,336
Hello Joanne,

My profile has been under review for the past week, could you please help me?

Thanks!
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2500 of 3,336

Hi Patricia,

I'm happy to inform you that your profile has been approved. You may want to check out this thread to help you get started, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS