cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2501 of 5,217

Hi Ahmed,

I can confirm that your account has been approved. Please read through the freelancer resources in this thread to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Dron K Member Since: Aug 17, 2019
2502 of 5,217

Hello, how would i come to know that my profile is approved or not?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2503 of 5,217

Hi Dron,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Billy B Member Since: Aug 17, 2019
2504 of 5,217

please answer me if i have passed your verification of my profile.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2505 of 5,217

Hi Billy,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review. Please add your city in your address as well and if you're ready go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you're directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Saba A Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
2506 of 5,217

Hi,

I have created my profile on Aug 6 and since then it is under review. Two weeks have been passed and I am still waiting for it to approve. The message it shows:

"

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.

"

Can anyone help me with this?

Regards,

Saba

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2507 of 5,217

Hi Saba,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2508 of 5,217

Saba A wrote:

Hi,

I have created my profile on Aug 6 and since then it is under review. Two weeks have been passed and I am still waiting for it to approve. The message it shows:

"

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.

"

Regards,

Saba

Saba A wrote:

I have created my profile on Aug 6 and since then it is under review. Two weeks have been passed and I am still waiting for it to approve.

You may want to refresh the page as your profile appears to have been accepted.

Highlighted
Pappy J Member Since: Aug 19, 2019
2509 of 5,217

I have submitted application for review to upwork and it still show it will take 24 hours to review your profile.

But it's become a week from when i submitted the profile for review.
Email -**Edited for community guidelines**

Please help me

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2510 of 5,217

Hi Pappy,

I checked this for you and it looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account on Upwork.com, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS