cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Alexander L Member Since: Oct 25, 2019
2501 of 3,023

Can't create profile because when I put in my UK address, one of the fields is greyed out and doesnt allow text entry (street) but upon submitting the form, it returns an error saying it cannot continue without that field.Please fix.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2502 of 3,023

Hi Alexander,

I checked this for you and it looks like you were able to submit your profile for the review and it was already accepted. 

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ken C Member Since: May 28, 2017
2503 of 3,023

I submitted my profile for review over a week ago and have had no response. It still says Under Review. Can I call Upwork?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2504 of 3,023

Hi Ken,

I checked with the team and they requested that you please check your Employment History. When they reviewed your profile, some entries are all in capital letters. Once you have updated it, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Ken C Member Since: May 28, 2017
2505 of 3,023
Profile updated- pls review

Ken
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2506 of 3,023

Hi Ken,

Thank you for following up. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your approval status.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Caleb L Member Since: Oct 27, 2019
2507 of 3,023

Hello!

I recently created my account. I haven't recieved an answer to whether or not my account has been approved. Where can I see this information? I've been able to submit proposals and my account seems to have regular functionality. Sorry if this question has been asked many times. I appreciate your help.

Caleb

Ace Contributor
Jithin T Member Since: Oct 2, 2018
2508 of 3,023

Hi Caleb,

If you're able to send proposals, then it means your profile is approved. Happy Upworking!!

Caleb L Member Since: Oct 27, 2019
2509 of 3,023
Thank you for your reply. Have a wonderful day.

Caleb
Demiana A Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
2510 of 3,023

Hello,

How can I know if my account is approved or not?

For how long shall I wait to know?

Thank you

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS