cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Jonathan G Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
2561 of 2,831

Hi, Have i been approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2562 of 2,831

Hi Jonathan,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Ivy Mae P Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
2563 of 2,831

hi! how can i know if my account was approved or not? will they send me an email? Thanks!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2564 of 2,831

Hi Ivy, 

It looks like you are yet to submit your application for the team's review. Please click on the Review Application button so that the team receives it in their queue, and can proceed with reviewing your account. 

In the meantime, you may want to check out these tips for creating a unique, and stellar profile. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jeremy F Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
2565 of 2,831

Hello,
How much times usually to have a profile approved? I'm not even sure the review process have really started.
It say this : "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)."
Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2566 of 2,831

Hi Jeremy,

Your application is still not submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on the Review Application button. If you`re directed back to the same page try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Jeremy F Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
2567 of 2,831

There was an issue with my city name.
Thx for your help.

Numan T Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
2568 of 2,831

Hi Avery O,

Pleace say me a solution.I cant submit prposal. There is a eror "Your profile is still in draft form. You must creat your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal." That i do many times.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2569 of 2,831

Hi Numan,

One of our team members will reach out directly to you via email and assist you further with your concern. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Gul H Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
2570 of 2,831

this is to requested to all my dear team mates, please guide me if how to use upwork and how will i know that my profile is being approved.

i am new joiny to this website, and i want to connect with all experts who are using upwork.com

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS