cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Community Leader
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
2571 of 3,071

It depends on your profile; mine got approved instantly.

Marvelous.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2572 of 3,071

Hi Matas,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet.  You didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page. Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Matas G Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
2573 of 3,071

Thanks. all good now!

Amiel Richie B Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
2574 of 3,071
May I know if application is approved?
2575 of 3,071

Hi Amiel Richie,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jobayed S Member Since: Nov 4, 2019
2576 of 3,071

Hello there, 

I am not getting any email even after 24 hours and everytime I log in to upwork.com it takes me to the create profile page and shows "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)."

Can you let me know the current status of my account?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2577 of 3,071

Hi Jobayed, 

I checked your account, and it looks like you just recently submitted it for the team's review.The team will now proceed with reviewing your account and you should know your account registration's status within 24 to 48-hours. 

-Avery
Untitled
Giovanni B Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
2578 of 3,071

Hello,

I am trying to send my profile for review by clicking the "Review Application" button but it sends me back to profile page and nothing happens. I tried to clear cache and change browser but it did not work.

Can anyone help me?

2579 of 3,071

Hi Giovanni,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kilian S Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
2580 of 3,071

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS