cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Natcha K Member Since: Nov 7, 2019
2581 of 3,065

Hi,

I'm Natcha. I was wondering how long it will take for my account to get approved please? A client in Upwork would like to hire me for a Thai transaltion project and he asked me for my account url. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Natcha

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2582 of 3,065

Hi Natcha,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Natcha K Member Since: Nov 7, 2019
2583 of 3,065

Cheers! Thank you!

Emmanuel E Member Since: Nov 8, 2019
2584 of 3,065

Hello Upwork team, I would like to know if my account has been approved

2585 of 3,065

Hi Emmanuel,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Marina L Member Since: Nov 8, 2019
2586 of 3,065

hi, hope you are doing fine, i could not finish my profile, some issue when i complete the file, in the city ask me twice to complete and i cant move forward to finish thanks

**Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2587 of 3,065

Hi Marina, 

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page?

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Yagnik K Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
2588 of 3,065

I'm trying to access my account and trying to bid project. But suddenly I found that my account is not approved. May I know why ? Let me know if there is any required information from my side to make it approved.

2589 of 3,065

Hi Yagnik,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible with more details about your profile and assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Yagnik K Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
2590 of 3,065

It's been more than three days and I'm checking ticket by given link. Still there no ticket showing and no one responded yet.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS