cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Yagnik K Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
2591 of 3,066

It's been more than three days and I'm checking ticket by given link. Still there no ticket showing and no one responded yet.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2592 of 3,066

Hi Yagnik,

I checked your account and it looks like you have already submitted proposals a few hours ago. Are you still seeing the notification that your profile has not been approved?

-Joanne
Untitled
2593 of 3,066

Thanks for quick response.

Proposals submitted few hours ago are through agency account, however I can't submit proposal from my frilance account. When I go to check my Membersip and Plan page of my account, I'm getting message that 'Your profile has not yet been approved'. Please check attached screenshot for the same.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2594 of 3,066

Hi Yagnik,

Thank you for the additional information. I'll follow up with the team that's handling your concern and they will reach out to you directly via email. 

-Joanne
Untitled
2595 of 3,066

Hello Team,

May I know how much time it will take to resolve this issue.?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2596 of 3,066

Hi Yagnik, 

I checked your account and it looks like you're all set already. Let us know if the issue persists and our team will assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Samarth B Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
2597 of 3,066

Hello I am facing the same issue, I don't know why its been like that

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2598 of 3,066

Hi Samarth,

As an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to use your freelancer membership plan/connects. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency.

You can find more information about it here.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Samarth B Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
2599 of 3,066

Hello Aleksandar D, but is that anywhere connected with membership and connects page

Stefan A Member Since: Nov 9, 2019
2600 of 3,066

Can someone please let me know if my upwork account is approved? On the homepage it says Congrats, you're now part of Upwork, but I didnt recieve any email that says your account is approved.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS