cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2751 of 3,220

Siddhartha C wrote:

I expected a better reason than something as vague as "10000 applicants each day". 

You don't really expect them to write a custom "Why we are not accepting you" letter to 9800 rejected profiles a day, do you?

Siddhartha C Member Since: Dec 1, 2019
2752 of 3,220

And thus a template answer? Something that can be copy-pasted and sent to 9800 profiles at the same time? Doesn't that raise some serious questions about the reviewal process in the first place?

Also, not sure if my question warrants for the sarcasm that was pretty evident from the reply. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2753 of 3,220

Hi Siddhartha,

Our team is reviewing each profile and new freelancers are accepted not just based on their skills but on the demand of the marketplace as well. You can learn more about Upwork registration here

Since your application was accepted, you're free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. 

You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Zoha J Member Since: Mar 25, 2019
2754 of 3,220

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2755 of 3,220

Hi Zoha, 

I would like to confirm that your account registration is accepted. Welcome to Upwork, and the Upwork Community!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Hue P Member Since: Dec 2, 2019
2756 of 3,220

Dear Admin,

I'm new here.

How long will my profile be approved?

Please support me.

Thank you!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2757 of 3,220

Hi Hue, 

I checked your account and it looks like you just recently submitted it for review. Please allow the team 24 to 48 hours to review your account registration. You should be able to start sending proposals for jobs once your profile is approved.

-Avery
Untitled
Nisha S Member Since: Aug 12, 2019
2758 of 3,220

Hi, I want to know if my upwork account is approved or not. 

Initially i received the rejection mail, now that i have resubmitted my profile, I haven't received any message.

Please check for profile

Nisha Shankar

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2759 of 3,220

Hi Nisha,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
Rachelle C Member Since: Nov 2, 2019
2760 of 3,220

Hi,

Good Day! I would like to know how can i verify if my profile has already been approved? I did not receive an email but i'm able to search and request jobs.

Thank you!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS