cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2822 of 3,023

Hi Micaela,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Sohail S Member Since: Aug 3, 2017
2822 of 3,023

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. How do i know that my profile is approved or not? Is there any page where i can check my status?

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2823 of 3,023

Hi Sohail,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Karen P Member Since: May 16, 2019
2824 of 3,023

Hi,

I would like to know if my profile is approved, since i didn´t receieve an e-mail, but dont see any ´´under revision´´ in my profile though.

Thank you.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2825 of 3,023

Great news, Karen!

I would like to confirm that your Upwork account registration was accepted! 

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork. Hopefully, this will help you kick start your freelancing career on Upwork. 

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Sabina L Member Since: May 17, 2019
2826 of 3,023

I would like to know if my account is approved?? I didn't get any email.
Would appreciate your answer. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2827 of 3,023

Hi Sabina,

Yes, your account has been approved and you should be able to send proposals to jobs you are interested in and are qualified to do.

Welcome to Upwork!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Aranda Amatul F Member Since: May 17, 2019
2828 of 3,023
I would like to know if my account is approved? I didn't get any email. Thankyou.
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
2829 of 3,023

Hi Aranda,

Congratulations! I would like to confirm that your Upwork account registration was accepted. 

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork. Hopefully, this will help you kick start your freelancing career on Upwork. 

~ Riri
Johan S Member Since: May 18, 2019
2830 of 3,023

Hello,

I have been a client myself and now i want to become a freelancer.

Im looking for customer support and translater from swedish to english.

Can you see if you profile has been approved, haven't received any email.

Thank you

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS