cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Romo D Member Since: Dec 11, 2019
2851 of 3,332

Hello to everyone. My account is on Hold and I don't know why.

I've signed up there for about several weeks and each time I login I get the same Filled form of Registration as a freelancer.

What's the reason? Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Roman.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2852 of 3,332

Hi Romo,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Suba G Member Since: Dec 11, 2019
2853 of 3,332

I didn't receive any mail regarding approval of my account. But I am able to put proposals. May I continue applying for job proposals. kindly confirm me.

Regards

Suba.G

Gerald Peter R Member Since: Nov 27, 2019
2854 of 3,332

Good day!
How can I know if my profile is approved? I didn't receive any email regarding this matter.
Thank you

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2855 of 3,332

Hi Gerald,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Suba G Member Since: Dec 11, 2019
2856 of 3,332

Without any approval mail if I start apply for proposals whehter my account block?

2857 of 3,332

Hi Suba,

Your account is approved and you can continue sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Mikale T Member Since: Dec 12, 2019
2858 of 3,332

Hello, I would like to know if my profile has been approved? or how may I know that my profile has been approved.

As i created my profile a while ago & I did not receive any email notifying if my account is still under reviewing, or accepted.

2859 of 3,332

Hi Mikale and Zahra,

Your accounts are approved and you can both start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Zahra H Member Since: Nov 4, 2019
2860 of 3,332

Hi! How can I know if my profile has been approved?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS