cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Amiel Richie B Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
2991 of 5,251
May I know if application is approved?
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2992 of 5,251

Hi Amiel Richie,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jobayed S Member Since: Nov 4, 2019
2993 of 5,251

Hello there, 

I am not getting any email even after 24 hours and everytime I log in to upwork.com it takes me to the create profile page and shows "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)."

Can you let me know the current status of my account?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2994 of 5,251

Hi Jobayed, 

I checked your account, and it looks like you just recently submitted it for the team's review.The team will now proceed with reviewing your account and you should know your account registration's status within 24 to 48-hours. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Giovanni B Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
2995 of 5,251

Hello,

I am trying to send my profile for review by clicking the "Review Application" button but it sends me back to profile page and nothing happens. I tried to clear cache and change browser but it did not work.

Can anyone help me?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2996 of 5,251

Hi Giovanni,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kilian S Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
2997 of 5,251

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2998 of 5,251

Hi Kilian, 

I would like to confirm that your account registration was accepted. Welcome to Upwork, and the Upwork Community!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Natcha K Member Since: Nov 7, 2019
2999 of 5,251

Hi,

I'm Natcha. I was wondering how long it will take for my account to get approved please? A client in Upwork would like to hire me for a Thai transaltion project and he asked me for my account url. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Natcha

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3000 of 5,251

Hi Natcha,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled