cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3021 of 3,236

Hi Syed, 

The team will reach out to you with more information about your account. Please expect an email from them. 

-Avery
Untitled
Monika M Member Since: May 26, 2019
3022 of 3,236

Hi,

I haven't received any reply email either. I submitted my profile for approval and it directly opened my "Find Work" page.

Has my profile been approved?

Thanks,

Monika

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3023 of 3,236

Hi Monika,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and happy to confirm that your profile has already been accepted. To help you get started, please read through this thread, and if you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Justin K Member Since: May 31, 2019
3024 of 3,236
Hello,

How long does it take for an account to be approved? Also, if i previously closed an account, can it be reopened? Help section was not useful as you have to log in to get it.

Sincerely,

Justin K.
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
3025 of 3,236

Hi Justin,

To clarify are you asking about your own profile? At the moment I see that your account is approved. To answer your second question, yes we can help you restore that account provided that it wasn't closed because of any violation. Let me know if there's anything else. 

~ Riri
Justin K Member Since: May 31, 2019
3026 of 3,236
Hello Riri,

Thank you for the fast response. Yes, we are talking about my new account. I recently had a past client through Upwork reach out to me via LinkedIn desiring more services. I could not figure out how to reactivate the old account, so I created the new one. I closed the account due to new work from outside Upwork needing my attention.

Thank you for your time and support.

Justin K.
3027 of 3,236

Hi Justin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please send me a PM with the username and email address of your old account?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Subodh K Member Since: May 3, 2019
3028 of 3,236

If you can apply for a job , it means you are approved

for identity verification badge, they will send invite later 

Ameen K Member Since: Oct 10, 2018
3029 of 3,236

hi,

I resubmitted my profile for approval,

I did Propose for a job,
is my profile approved ?

will the client be able to view my profile ?

thank you

3030 of 3,236

Hi Ameen,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, your profile was accepted. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS