cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3041 of 5,160

Hi Dhrumil,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Luigi G Member Since: Nov 22, 2019
3042 of 5,160
6 days ago I submitted the request for my profile... But I didn't received no response, can someone help me?
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3043 of 5,160

Hi Luigi,

I checked your account and it looks like you have not submitted it for review yet. Please click the "Review Application" button and make sure to update any fields that you missed which will be highlighted in red. Once everything is complete, you should be able to see the option to submit your application for review. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Adeline L Member Since: Nov 24, 2019
3044 of 5,160

Hi, my account is on hold, may I know why it is taking so long to approve my account? Thank you.

Highlighted
BQool P Member Since: Nov 25, 2019
3045 of 5,160

Hi. Last Friday, I tried to create an account and I have completed the required fields in "Create your profile". However, there is no option for me to save it. I saw this one "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)." so I waited. But until now, there seem to be no changes. What should I do? Thanks

Highlighted
3046 of 5,160

Hi BQool,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review. Your name on Upwork needs to be your full legal name. If you would like to work as a team, you will need to open an agency. If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Shafayat R Member Since: Nov 26, 2019
3047 of 5,160

Hi,

It has been more than two days but my profile seems to be still under review. Should I wait or is there an issue? 

Thanks! 

Highlighted
3048 of 5,160

Hi Shafayat,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Shafayat R Member Since: Nov 26, 2019
3049 of 5,160
I did submit it for review though. Even cleared my cookies and did it.
Though the place where it says "city" keeps getting deleted.
Highlighted
Srijani G Member Since: Nov 26, 2019
3050 of 5,160

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS