cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Sean M Member Since: Jun 27, 2019
3061 of 3,247
Hi!

Sorry to bother you. I haven’t received any email on if my account has been approved or denied. Could you tell me what I need to do to ensure my account is approved and ready to go?

Thanks and have a great day!
Sean
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3062 of 3,247

Hi Sean, 

I checked your account, and can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Hopefully this helps you familiarize yourself with Upwork. Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Geraldine M Member Since: Jun 29, 2019
3063 of 3,247
Hello,
I have been creating my profile last week, with all information required.
I have then clicked on "Review Application"... but since then, when I log in, it only comes back to the profile and indicates "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)."
Could you possibly let me know what should I do to get my profile confirmed and move forward to get some freelance work please?
Thank you,
Geraldine
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3064 of 3,247

Hi Geraldine,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Adam S Member Since: Jun 30, 2019
3065 of 3,247

Hey Avery , 

i just finished setting up my upwork profile and i am wondering if it is approved because i can see 20available connects as well as i didn't receive any email from upwork .

thanks for your time ,

-Adam

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3066 of 3,247

Hi Adam and welcome to Upwork!

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. For tips on getting started & finding work, check out this great guide. You may want to consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. We could advise you to submit proposals only for jobs you are sure to have the required skills set and experience for. Feel free to contact us for any further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Adam S Member Since: Jun 30, 2019
3067 of 3,247

Thanks Alexandar , i really appreciate your help

Atanas Y Member Since: Jul 5, 2019
3068 of 3,247

Hello, 

Can I know if my profile is activated? I have submitted it and it looks all fine - I can send proposals, I have connections, but I never got confirmation e-mail, so I just want to be sure.

Thank you!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3069 of 3,247

Hi Atanas,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Jess W Member Since: Jul 5, 2019
3070 of 3,247

I can't see if my application has been approved either, my application is just stuck on the 'review application' page and I can't seem to submit it?

Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS