cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
George K Member Since: Nov 26, 2019
3081 of 5,158
Any update on my application?
Highlighted
Adil I Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
3082 of 5,158

Hi!My Name is Adil. 2 days ago i made an account at upwork. The company said that we will tell you about your approval in the next 24 hours but i didnt recieved any imformation about my accoubt  in upwork. I joined upwork with the email "**Edited for community guidelines**". Kindly inform me about my approval as i really want ths job. Thanks!!

Kind Regards 

Adil

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3083 of 5,158

Hi George and Adil,

I checked this and your applications are still under review. Please allow time for our team to complete the review of your profiles and they'll reach out to you directly with the results.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Joyce Ann T Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
3084 of 5,158
Hi. Can someone help me. My application is still under review 48 hours after submitted. Thanks so much in advance 🙏🏻
Highlighted
Jesper L Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
3085 of 5,158

Dear Upwork community,

There seems to be a problem with the reviewing process of my profile. I have submitted my profile for 3 days now, without any response (neither the denial or acceptation of my profile).
 Since Upwork says that 'I will get a response within 24 hours', I am not sure as to what I must do now.

I hope that you have an answer for me.

Best regards,

Jesper Lagerwerf

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3086 of 5,158

Today is Thanksgiving.

You profile MIGHT get checked an hour from now. But probably not.

Maybe tomorrow. Maybe next week.

Be patient.

Highlighted
Jesper L Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
3087 of 5,158

Thank you for the response, Preston. I appreciate it.

Highlighted
Jahaziel V Member Since: Jan 4, 2020
3088 of 5,158

Hey Goran. I'm in the same boat. I want to know if my profile is approved. I was signed up as a customer because I wanted to find developers to help me with my clients, but now I want to develop for upwork. I transfered it to seller. It looks approved, but I haven't gotten any email. Furthermore, I spend a lot of my time at cafes, and someone told me that my account can get banned if I use a vpn. Is this true? 

Highlighted
Abhay S Member Since: Nov 7, 2019
3089 of 5,158
Hello,
I want to know that my account is approved or not. It seems approved but didn't get the mail of approval.
Highlighted
Vitalii V Member Since: Nov 29, 2019
3090 of 5,158

Hello team!

My account was created a long time ago, now I would like to use it as a translator-freelancer. Could you help me?

Thanks a lot

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS