cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3131 of 5,745

Hi Stefan, 

I'm glad to know that your issue has already been resolved. Please don't hesitate to reach out here in the Community if you need further help with anything. Have a great day!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ankit K Member Since: May 30, 2018
3132 of 5,745

Hi , How do I know my profile has been approved or not ?? please help me.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3133 of 5,745

Hi Ankit, 

I happily confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck on your freelancing career!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Oleg K Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
3134 of 5,745
Hello! I want to confirm my account, I am waiting for confirmation within 2 weeks. Can anybody help me? How can I solve this problem?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3135 of 5,745

Hi Oleg,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Bilal J Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
3136 of 5,745

Hi,

My name is Bilal Junaidy and I recently signed up for upwork as a freelancer.

I submitted my application around a week ago but still haven't heard back from the upwork team regarding whether or not my profile has been approved or not.

When I login into upwork, I see the following message. 

If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval).

Can you please advise how long the approval process is and what stage of the approval process my application is currently at?

Thank you

Bilal Junaidy

Highlighted
3137 of 5,745

Hi Bilal,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nour C Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
3138 of 5,745

Hello, how can i know of my profile is approved?

Highlighted
3139 of 5,745

Hi Nour,

Once you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.

Untitled
Highlighted
Trevor S Member Since: Nov 13, 2019
3140 of 5,745

Hi there,

Seriously, thanks to any of you in the upwork community who happen to read this.

Just wondering if there is way to contact Upwork if there might be a bug in my Profile Application?

I went through the contact Upwork, tried the chat bot - which didn't assist me. Then I went to teh ask a question and was put onto another chatbot system which also didnt answer my question. And then I clicked on contact Upwork button at end of that stage and it gave me just this option of posting on the community boards.

I'm a bit baffled - any way to actually communicate with a person from Upwork? Smiley Tongue

Here's the problem I faced:

- I've attempted to setup my account and my profile.
- Once I submitted I waited to hear from Upwork. I didn't hear back

- Today I received an email "Win more work by customizing your popular projects" mentioning that it had some draft projects ready for me to edit. When I clicked the link it took me to my profile page.

- However once I logged in to start setting myself up, it took me straight to the profile edit page. So naturally I resubmitted my profile for review. However, I never received any notification that my profile had been approved.

- I'd just like to know from the team if there is a bug preventing my profile from being reviewed or approved, as I had been waiting some time, and would like to start setting a up on the Upwork system.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Trevor