cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Esperanza F Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
3171 of 6,453

Hi! I just created my profile and I didn't get a confirmation page or anything so I wanted to make sure all is ok/saved (don't want to spend another hour putting all my employment history...). Thanks so much for your help!

The message I get on the top of the page is: 

If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval).

And this is what I see at the bottom of the page:

See what your profile will look like to prospective clients if your application to join is approved.
Review | Create a client account instead | Delete account 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3172 of 6,453

Hi Markus,

Your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Kamohelo D Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
3173 of 6,453

Hello, I have applied about 4 days ago I still haven't gotten a response yet. May I ask what could lead to a delay?

Highlighted
3174 of 6,453

Hi Kamohelo,

Your application haven't been submitted for a review. Please add your city in the "City" field and if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Kamohelo D Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
3175 of 6,453
I just did thank you.
Highlighted
Watiri W Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
3176 of 6,453

Hello, 

I would like to inquire on how long it takes to approve an account. I applied on October 24th and I am yet to receive any feedback. Kindly assist. 

Regads, 

Watiri. 

Highlighted
3177 of 6,453

Hi Watiri,

Your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to add your full address and if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Once your application is submitted for a review it can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Artem P Member Since: Oct 29, 2019
3178 of 6,453

Hi community. During signingup process, I stuck on /introduce-yourself/ page. I filled all fields with information and I have button "Review application". After clicking on it it redirects me back with no errors. I tried different browser with no luck. I happends alredy several days.

How can I move further? Thanks

Highlighted
3179 of 6,453

Hi Artem,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application. Then add your city in the "City" field and submit it for a review. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Artem P Member Since: Oct 29, 2019
3180 of 6,453

Hi Goran. I tried different browsers, also I tried to clear cache. But no luck