cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Tamal Joyti R Member Since: Jan 8, 2020
3201 of 4,172

You need time. If you are an expert then up work is the right place for you. You will be notified for an ID verification and also a video call verification from the up work team. If your profile get verified then you will be given a verified badge "an arrow mark" beside your name in Up work. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3202 of 4,172

Hi Philippe, 

I would like to confirm that your account registration has been accepted. 

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork. 

Welcome to Upwork, and good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Ramon C Member Since: Jan 8, 2020
3203 of 4,172

Hi,

I'd like to know how to confirm if my profile has been approved? What do I need to look for?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3204 of 4,172

Hi Ramon, 

It looks like your Upwork registration has been accepted for some time now. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Ramon C Member Since: Jan 8, 2020
3205 of 4,172

This is great news! Thank you for the quick response and for the resource links, Avery. Smiley Happy

Marifur R Member Since: Jul 6, 2019
3206 of 4,172

Hello,

The homepage of Upwork is greeting me with

Congrats, you're now part of Upwork! Tips to get started: ...

Does this mean that my profile has been approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3207 of 4,172

Hi Marifur, 

Yes that is correct, you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Md Ezaz A Member Since: Jan 8, 2020
3208 of 4,172

3 days gone still I don't get approved, my email is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3209 of 4,172

Hi Ezaz,

Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Miguel M Member Since: Jan 10, 2020
3210 of 4,172

Hi, I would like to ask on how would you know whether my Application to join Upwork is approved? Thanks!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS