cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3291 of 6,980

Hi Wajeeha,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Michelle W Member Since: Nov 4, 2019
3292 of 6,980

I just wanted to see if my account application has been approved. I submitted an application and have not recieved an email either way as to whether it was approved or rejected. And I don't see any sort of pending flag on my profile. Any support is greatly appreciated.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
3293 of 6,980

Another Auto Acceptedcel. It's good to see that you put effort into your profile for Auto Accepted status.

Michelle W Member Since: Nov 4, 2019
3294 of 6,980

Hey Jennifer, thanks for the response. Just to confirm, are you saying that my application has been accepted? Thanks.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
3295 of 6,980

Michelle W wrote:

Hey Jennifer, thanks for the response. Just to confirm, are you saying that my application has been accepted? Thanks.

Your account was auto accepted, so yes.

Ahmed Z Member Since: Nov 4, 2019
3296 of 6,980
Hi , How can I know if my account got Approved ?
Thanks in advance.
3297 of 6,980

Hi Ahmed,

I checked and your account has already been accepted. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hemalatha S Member Since: Nov 4, 2019
3298 of 6,980

I cant able to update my profile. It is asking for the street address, but I can't able to fill up. Please help me in this issue.

3299 of 6,980

Hi Hemalatha,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Muhammad Khuzema C Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
3300 of 6,980

It has been over 48 hours since my profile was submitted but still its under review.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS