cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3341 of 5,257

Hi Barbara, and Adam,

Barbara, I checked your account and can see that you have recently submitted it for the team's review. Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be complete. Once you are all set, you should be able to start bidding for jobs in the Upwork marketplace.

Adam, could you please let me know if you are referring to a different account? If so, could you please send me a PM with the username and email address of your account? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Adam A Member Since: Dec 31, 2019
3342 of 5,257

Hey!! i have tried to setup a freelacing account with you guys to provide my consulting services. i was promted with a message stating that it would be assesed within 24 hours... it has been 4 days.... whats going on??

Highlighted
Demetriad B Member Since: Jan 1, 2020
3343 of 5,257

Can you please let me know when my profile will be active?  It's been almost one week since I've registered.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3344 of 5,257

Hi Demetriad,

Your application haven't been submitted for a review. If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Happy New Year!

Untitled
Highlighted
Ann Margarette S Member Since: Jun 7, 2017
3345 of 5,257

Hello,

I'd like to know if my upwork account has been approved.

Thank you very much in advance for your response!

All the best,

Ann Salva

Highlighted
Mairy Z Member Since: Jul 25, 2019
3346 of 5,257
Hello everyone I wish you a happy new year! I would like to ask if my profile has been approved because I haven't received any verification mail from you.
Kind Regards Mairy
Highlighted
Community Guru
Dogan K Member Since: Nov 2, 2019
3347 of 5,257

If there is no alert on the top of your screen, click a job post and check the 'Submit Proposal' button. If it's green and active for use, then you're accepted. Yet, I suggest you look at your spam posts and Upwork notifications.

Highlighted
Mairy Z Member Since: Jul 25, 2019
3348 of 5,257
Thank you very much for your fast response!
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3349 of 5,257

Hi Mairy,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Reka B Member Since: Jan 2, 2020
3350 of 5,257

Hello All,

I've signed up for UpWork on December 20 but I haven't got any feedback since then. I have already checked my spam folder but still nothing. What could be the problem?

Thanks for your help.

Réka