cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Khaled M Member Since: Nov 15, 2019
3371 of 7,023

Hello, i just want to know that why is my account not approved until now?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3372 of 7,023

Hi Khaled,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. 

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ashir A Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
3373 of 7,023

How can I know that my profile is approved? and what is about the blue tick on upwork with some profiles i have seen the blue tick ?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3374 of 7,023

Hi Ashir,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects.Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Are you referring to the ID verification badge? At this time, only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Caroline K Member Since: Nov 15, 2019
3375 of 7,023

Hi! I'm not sure who to contact, so I'm posting here. It's been a few days since I've applied - can you let me know my status?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3376 of 7,023

Hi Caroline,

Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review. If you're ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you're directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Daniel P Member Since: Oct 17, 2018
3377 of 7,023

Hi,

I'd also like to know if my profile was approved, because I have connects and it seems I can send proposals.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3378 of 7,023

Hi Daniel,

I checked and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Andy K Member Since: Nov 16, 2019
3379 of 7,023

Hi,

My profile has been stuck with the following message for some weeks now.

If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval).

Submissions to "review application" simply bring me to the main page.

Cheers,

Andy

Community Guru
Amanda L Member Since: Jan 23, 2018
3380 of 7,023

Your profile seems to be active: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~011b966cb89e8928de/

Maybe delete your cookies or something?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS