cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

stefan_kochev
Stefan K Member Since: Nov 10, 2019
3471 of 7,721

Thank you Joanne! But i have already done that! After filling all the fields, including City, when i click the Review Application button i get redirected to the same page with no errors for required fields and there is no submit option after this step. I tried a few times, the same happens every time.

stefan_kochev
Stefan K Member Since: Nov 10, 2019
3472 of 7,721

Hi again Joanne! I think I solved my problem! Here is what was going wrong: the field City - every time I typed in the city I did not select it from the suggestions drop down list, as the list was overlayed by the browser suggestions list (the list was actually hidden by the one on the front)!!! The typed city with not selected from the list (even though it was the same - "Skopje") does not work, without any field errors, so you must select the list item!

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3473 of 7,721

Hi Stefan, 

I'm glad to know that your issue has already been resolved. Please don't hesitate to reach out here in the Community if you need further help with anything. Have a great day!

-Avery
Untitled
ankit_kumar_cs
Ankit K Member Since: May 30, 2018
3474 of 7,721

Hi , How do I know my profile has been approved or not ?? please help me.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3475 of 7,721

Hi Ankit, 

I happily confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck on your freelancing career!

-Avery
Untitled
kucherenkooleg
Oleg K Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
3476 of 7,721
Hello! I want to confirm my account, I am waiting for confirmation within 2 weeks. Can anybody help me? How can I solve this problem?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3477 of 7,721

Hi Oleg,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
bilal-junaidy
Bilal J Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
3478 of 7,721

Hi,

My name is Bilal Junaidy and I recently signed up for upwork as a freelancer.

I submitted my application around a week ago but still haven't heard back from the upwork team regarding whether or not my profile has been approved or not.

When I login into upwork, I see the following message. 

If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval).

Can you please advise how long the approval process is and what stage of the approval process my application is currently at?

Thank you

Bilal Junaidy

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3479 of 7,721

Hi Bilal,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
nour-cherif
Nour C Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
3480 of 7,721

Hello, how can i know of my profile is approved?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS