cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

muhammad_khuzema
Muhammad Khuzema C Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
3501 of 8,204

It has been over 48 hours since my profile was submitted but still its under review.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3502 of 8,204

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile is accepted and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ceszalea
Princess R Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
3503 of 8,204
Hi! I created my account last October 31. It hasn’t been approved until now. Kindly check.

Thanks!
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3504 of 8,204

Hi Princess,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
gauliacode
Matas G Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
3505 of 8,204

Hi, i want to work and I created my account exactly a week ago. I uploaded as much information as I could but still could not get approved. I was not rejected, my account just hasn't been reviewed yet.

So I wonder, how much time does it normally take for approval?

Thank you for your answers Smiley Happy

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3506 of 8,204

Hi Matas,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet.  You didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page. Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
gauliacode
Matas G Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
3507 of 8,204

Thanks. all good now!

abadiang
Amiel Richie B Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
3508 of 8,204
May I know if application is approved?
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3509 of 8,204

Hi Amiel Richie,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
jobayedsumon
Jobayed S Member Since: Nov 4, 2019
3510 of 8,204

Hello there, 

I am not getting any email even after 24 hours and everytime I log in to upwork.com it takes me to the create profile page and shows "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)."

Can you let me know the current status of my account?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS