cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3741 of 6,713

Hi Aira Cielo,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rochelle F Member Since: Jan 30, 2018
3742 of 6,713

Hi! I just want to know if the profile I have submitted has been approved. I did not receive any confirmation emails yet.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3743 of 6,713

Hi Rochelle,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Julio S Member Since: Jan 11, 2020
3744 of 6,713

Hi, I just signed up on Upwork and when I was filling out the "Overview" field, I clicked the button SUBMIT by mistake. As it was still incomplete and my profile was not approved yet. How can I solve this?

Thank you.

Highlighted
3745 of 6,713

Hi Julio,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Michelle R Member Since: Sep 5, 2018
3746 of 6,713
Hello! I submitted my profile for review and I believe that I was supposed to get an email telling me whether it's approved or not however I never received an email from upwork.

My profile is not displaying the banner that says "Your profile is under review" which is why I'm confused.

Can someone help? Thank you!
Highlighted
Sheikh Nayeem A Member Since: Jan 5, 2019
3747 of 6,713

If there's no banner saying "Your profile is under review", you should be good. You might miss the email for unusual reasons. Check your settings, add/edit your profile to see if everything is functioning normally. Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3748 of 6,713

Hi Ahmed and Michelle,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Please check out the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Haja Nirina R Member Since: Jan 12, 2020
3749 of 6,713

Why isn't possible to validate the creation account?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
3750 of 6,713

Hi Haja,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can see that you have recently submitted it for the team's review. Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be complete. Once you are all set, you should be able to start bidding for jobs in the Upwork marketplace.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled