cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3791 of 4,230

Hi Jonah,

I checked and it seems that your application is still not being submitted. Seems that you are missing a City under your Location. Please correct all the errors and try submitting the application again.

Feel free to follow up if you have further issues.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Johan S Member Since: May 18, 2019
3792 of 4,230

Okej great.

I manged to submit now. Now it is under review it says, when is it expected to be done?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3793 of 4,230

Hi Johan,

The profile review process takes 24 hours. You will receive a notification to update you of the status of your profile once the process is complete. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Syed S Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
3794 of 4,230
Heyy Moderator,
Can you please tell me is my profile approved.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3795 of 4,230

Hi Syed, 

The team will reach out to you with more information about your account. Please expect an email from them. 

-Avery
Untitled
Monika M Member Since: May 26, 2019
3796 of 4,230

Hi,

I haven't received any reply email either. I submitted my profile for approval and it directly opened my "Find Work" page.

Has my profile been approved?

Thanks,

Monika

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3797 of 4,230

Hi Monika,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and happy to confirm that your profile has already been accepted. To help you get started, please read through this thread, and if you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Justin K Member Since: May 31, 2019
3798 of 4,230
Hello,

How long does it take for an account to be approved? Also, if i previously closed an account, can it be reopened? Help section was not useful as you have to log in to get it.

Sincerely,

Justin K.
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
3799 of 4,230

Hi Justin,

To clarify are you asking about your own profile? At the moment I see that your account is approved. To answer your second question, yes we can help you restore that account provided that it wasn't closed because of any violation. Let me know if there's anything else. 

~ Riri
Justin K Member Since: May 31, 2019
3800 of 4,230
Hello Riri,

Thank you for the fast response. Yes, we are talking about my new account. I recently had a past client through Upwork reach out to me via LinkedIn desiring more services. I could not figure out how to reactivate the old account, so I created the new one. I closed the account due to new work from outside Upwork needing my attention.

Thank you for your time and support.

Justin K.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS