cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Zeeshan Y Member Since: Sep 14, 2017
3891 of 6,479

Dear Valeria,

I have made changes as mentioned in email of yesterday. Can you tell me if any other changes required ?

What Next Step should I do for Activation of my Account ?

Thanks & Regards.

Zeeshan

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3892 of 6,479

Hi Zeeshan,

Please follow the instructions our team shared in the notification you received and submit your profile for review once you've made the necessary changes to your profile. Our team will review and advise if further updates are required. Please review these resources in order to fine tune your profile and make sure it's in line with our ToS, among other useful information included in them.

Highlighted
Genc P Member Since: Dec 18, 2017
3893 of 6,479

Hello Vladimir 
Can you pls give me some advices why my profile is over a week  under review

It says you should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.
But it has been over 120 hours

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
3894 of 6,479

Your profile is very weak. You are billing yourself as both a writer and a translator, but you haven't offered any portfolio items in either area, and your overview is a mass of grammatical errors.

In addition, you're offering translation services in multiple languages (which is a red flag), but haven't even bothered to specify which languages you're offering.

How can Upwork possibly assess your profile and how your skills fit the marketplace when the only information you've given them is evidence (based on your overview) that you can't actually write clearly in English?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3895 of 6,479

Hi Genc,

You'll profile will be reviewed soon and youi'll be notified via email whether it was approved, apologies about the delay in reviewing it.

Highlighted
3896 of 6,479

Dear Vladimir G 

I have created my upwork account on 09-14-2017 since then I am still waiting for Activation.

Kindly do me favor in this matter I will be very thankful to you.

Regards......

Highlighted
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
3897 of 6,479

@Zeeshan Y wrote:

Dear Vladimir G 

I have created my upwork account on 09-14-2017 since then I am still waiting for Activation.

Kindly do me favor in this matter I will be very thankful to you.

Regards......

It's possible that your profile will not be approved until you stop showing your below average English test results. But that is the only big thing that I think would be holding your activation up.

Also, tacking on Data Entry to your profile seems a little strange. You appear to have a lot of solid skills (and a portfoliow, which is great). You might want to consider removing Data Entry from your Upwork Profile Title, at least.

Highlighted
3898 of 6,479

Dear Pandora H

I have updated my profile on your advice.

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
3899 of 6,479

@Zeeshan Y wrote:

Dear Pandora H

I have updated my profile on your advice.

Thanks

So you did! That looks much better Smiley Happy

Now, is there a team that is waiting for you to say "my profile is updated"? because at this point, you might want to reach out to them. If you have already done that, give it a day or two, because it's the weekend, and support takes a little longer on the weekends.

Highlighted
Phuong N Member Since: Dec 14, 2019
3900 of 6,479

Same problem here!