cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Arjean M Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
3911 of 5,990

Hi Goran

Thank you so much for your fast reply and action for this problem.I gave you a kudos for a job well done.

Have a good day ahead.

Arjean

Highlighted
Rendell G Member Since: Feb 18, 2020
3912 of 5,990

Do we get a confirmation email when Upwork freelancer account has been approved?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3913 of 5,990

Hi Rendell,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Confirmation email usually arrives 24 hours after submitting an account for review.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rendell G Member Since: Feb 18, 2020
3914 of 5,990
Thank you. How long does it take for certification verification? Will we
get a confirmation for that?
Highlighted
3915 of 5,990

Hi Rendell,

I can see that you already submitted your request for the certification verification. Please allow time for this process to be completed and once our team have more information they will reach out to you with an update. 

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Maryana B Member Since: Feb 19, 2020
3916 of 5,990

Is my profile approved?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3917 of 5,990

Hi Maryana,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Massimiliano C Member Since: Feb 16, 2020
3918 of 5,990

Hi, i'm having problems with my profile review. It's a new profile and it needs to be accepted, i tried several times fullfilling all the spaces and the system just says "We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again or contact support" I tried to delete the cache and tried with another browser and i got the same results. The only things that i have to fullfill whenever I retry the profile creation procedure are the adress, city and postal code spaces.

Highlighted
3919 of 5,990

Hi Massimiliano,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with submitting your application form for the review. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Liam S Member Since: Mar 2, 2019
3920 of 5,990

I have previously been informed that my profile couldn't be approved for no real reason, so after updating it 20 times to meet all of the guidelines you provided to no avail, I gave up and left it. However I recently received an email from you claiming:

"Action needed: Your profile is no longer appearing in client searches

To improve clients' search results, and show them more freelancers who are available, we have changed your profile to "private" until you are ready to start taking on new jobs.The next time you log into Upwork, your profile will again become public."

Does this mean my profile has been approved and public up until this point then?