cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3981 of 6,452

Hi Roohi,

I checked and your account was accepted. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3982 of 6,452

Hi Sikander,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already reached out to our team directly via a support ticket. One of our agents has already updated your ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Dave K Member Since: Apr 15, 2017
3983 of 6,452

How can I know that my profile is approved? thanks

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3984 of 6,452

Hi Dave,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Please read the freelancer resources to help you get started, and if you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Asad H Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
3985 of 6,452
hello
I have created new account and now I am able to send proposal too but i don't know that my account is approved or not

Asad Hussain
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3986 of 6,452

Hi Asad,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Annette K Member Since: Jun 27, 2017
3987 of 6,452
I was inquiring if my account has been approved?

Annette K.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3988 of 6,452

Hi Annette,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Pc I Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
3989 of 6,452

Hello,
I hope you are all doing well.
I can not understand if my account is approved or not. I submitted my profile for approval but did not get any notification or mail regarding approval. Also, I can not see any message regarding the resubmission or non-approved status of my profile as it used to show. So I want to know if my profile is approved?
Please help and thank you very much.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3990 of 6,452

Hi Pc, 

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope this helps. Good luck! 

-Avery
Untitled