🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

May I know if my account is approve already?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marvin,

Yes, your profile was accepted. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,
I completed my application but however i don’t know if it has been approved or not? I have no tools to use on your site

can i know whether my profile is approved or not? i did not recieved any email regarding that?

Hi Muhammad,

It may take up to 24 hours for the profile review process to complete. Once it is complete, you will be notified of the status of your profile approval. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Goran,
I hope you're well, can you please advise me if my profile is approved?
I haven't received any email from upwork regarding approval.
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Atif, 

I would like to confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I want to know that my profile is approved or not? thank you

Hi Muqtasid,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you

~ Goran
Upwork

i have submitted a request for approval. can someone please tell me that my profile is approved or not?

Hi Sohaib,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

hello,how do I know if my account has been approved?

Hi Calvin,

Your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I want to know that whether my profile has been approved or not?

Thank you.

Hi Danial,

Welcome to Upwork! I can confirm that your account registration his now accepted. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Why do i have only 22 connects on my new upwork account?
Aren't there supposed to be more?

Hi Danial,

Please note that as an exclusive member for an Agency you can't submit proposals as an individual Freelancer. I checked and it seems that the 22 Connects is the amount of the Connects that your Agency currently has.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

my account is still waiting for approval. please notice me

Hi Patricia Anne,

I checked this for you and it looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks for the advice I just tried it now and it works. thanks a lot sir! I am just wait for approval of my account.

Hello, 

May I know if my account is approved or not? I don't received any email or notification.

Thanks!

Hi Reymond,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello!

How can I see if my profile has been approved or not?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Kristine.

Hi Kristine,

I checked your account and can confirm that your account registration is accepted. Welcome to Upwork! I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How can I know if my profile has been approved or not?

Hi Daniel,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi support,

Is my account validated?

I've signed up to Upwork 6 days ago.

Hi Arthur,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I have made a profile too a few weeks ago, but I have no idea if it is approved ot not! Can a moderator pls check?

Regards,

Pooja

Hi Pooja,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, you will need to add your city to your address as well. Once you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello good men, How may i know, my account is approved or not? Can you check it please?

Hi S M, 

I'm happy to note that your profile registration was approved! I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork

How can I check if my account has been approved or not since I was not able to received a confirmation email. Thanks

Good Day, 

May i know if my profile is approved? Thank you.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Liz, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your account registration is accepted. I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork

Please check my profile. is it approved? i have sent some proposal. but i don't get any Verify identity option in my profile. Please help

Is my profile approved or not ?

Hi Zayshi,

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm not getting any connects.  Is my profile rejected?

May I know if my profile has been approved?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths