cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
31 of 3,217

Hi Milan, 

If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on the Review Application button. If you`re directed back to the same window please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you

Untitled
Neeky M Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
32 of 3,217

Hello Goran,

Did my profile get approved? Perhaps the Welcome email is the approval email? Thanks for your time! 

-Dominique 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
33 of 3,217

Hi Neeky, 

Looks like your account has been approved, but you are yet to complete your location verification. Once you complete your verification, you should be able to bid for jobs that has a U.S. location requirement. 

-Avery
Untitled
Qasid N Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
34 of 3,217

Hello Avery O

I am Qasid Nawaz could you please review my profile either is it approve or not, if it is not approve than suggest me how can I approve my profilel

Thank You

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
35 of 3,217

Hi Qasid,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Najeeb W Member Since: Dec 26, 2018
36 of 3,217

Hello,

Did my profile get approved?

Can you please check and let me know?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
37 of 3,217

Hi Najeeb,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
Neeky M Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
38 of 3,217

Got it! Thank you!

Syeda Z Member Since: Apr 19, 2019
39 of 3,217
Hi, i want to know that my profile is approved?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
40 of 3,217

Hi Syeda and Sylwia,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profiles for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS