cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Aftab H Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
4031 of 6,494
hello and thanks i have another issue my id card has single name not last
name or second name what should i do for this as when i made my account two
names were necessary so i put my second name as hamiya please help me in
this
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4032 of 6,494

Hi Aftab,

You can use a formal salutation as your First Name, you can use "Mr." For the Last Name, you can use "Aftab" so that your profile name reads "Mr. Aftab."

Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile name.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Zulfiqar A Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
4033 of 6,494

hi, i wanted to ask that is my account activated? should start working on Upwork by sending proposals?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4034 of 6,494

Hi Zulfiqar,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Saif A Member Since: Feb 24, 2020
4035 of 6,494
Hi

Can you please help me check if my profile has been approved?
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4036 of 6,494

Hi Saif,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Samantha A Member Since: Feb 27, 2018
4037 of 6,494

Hello,

How can i know if my account has been approved or not?

Thanks

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4038 of 6,494

Hi Samantha, 

I'm happy to confirm that your account registration is accepted. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Zineb A Member Since: Feb 28, 2020
4039 of 6,494

Hello.

First of all, sorry if this is not the right place to post about this issue, if I should have posted in a different category, please let me know.

So I joined Upwork yesterday, and it's been more than 24 hours and I haven't gotten the email that's supposed to inform me if my application has been approved or not. Yet, ..

When I log into Upwork I see a message : "Congrats ! You're now part of Upwork.." and tips on how to get started working. I am receiving tips by email as well. I can see projects and am able to see the "submit proposal" buttons as well. So I am confused if this means that I was approved, but somehow the email somehow did not get sent ..? Or does everyone get this even before approval ..?

Thank you so much for your help, in advance. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4040 of 6,494

Hi Zineb,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled