cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Tarek R Member Since: Feb 9, 2020
4151 of 6,475

You will find a message subject regarding your verification status approval in My Requests page inside Help and Support (https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests)

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4152 of 6,475

Hi Mubashar,

Please complete your profile up to 100% in order to be able to start sending proposals. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you. 

Untitled
Highlighted
Hamid A Member Since: Mar 4, 2020
4153 of 6,475

Hi.

I want to know that my upwork account is approved or not???

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4154 of 6,475

Hi Hamid,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mehdi J Member Since: Mar 5, 2020
4155 of 6,475

Hello everyone, 

My profile still hasn't be approved, i'm waiting like for months and nothing happened, and everytime i try to log in i got the message "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval). "
So if anyone can help will be great, thank you and have a nice day

Highlighted
4156 of 6,475

Hi Mehdi,

Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mehdi J Member Since: Mar 5, 2020
4157 of 6,475

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I had to change again the city i live in and it worked now, thank you anyway

Highlighted
Albenis K Member Since: Mar 4, 2020
4158 of 6,475

What does this mean ? I send an profile approval yesterday and today upwork displays this message on my homepage 

Capture.JPG

how to check i  my profile is approved?
Highlighted
4159 of 6,475

Hi Albenis,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Michael M Member Since: Mar 5, 2020
4160 of 6,475

I have added all necessary information into my profile 5 times now and continuously am getting an error message when attempting to submit my profile for approval? I need to get this approved asap.