cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4321 of 6,301

Hi Eduardo,

It looks like your account was approved a long time ago, you can search your email inbox for the confirmation email. Please note that Connects expire one year from the date of issue. The Basic Membership doesn't include free connects and connects are not sold individually, but bundles begin at $1.50 for 10 Connects. Regardless of which bundle you choose, all Connects are priced at $0.15 apiece. 

To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships please read this help article.

Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Eduardo R Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
4322 of 6,301

Thank you Bojan. I search my email and found out that I created my account during Odesk. Thanks for your help and for providing complete details.

Highlighted
Rida O Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
4323 of 6,301

it may sound a stupid question, just want to know if my profile is approved and I can start workin on upwork now?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4324 of 6,301

Hi Rida,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
4325 of 6,301

Thanks & appreciated your response Goran, but how do you know since I am new on Upwork so just asking. Please dont mind. Regards

Highlighted
4326 of 6,301

Actually I didnt get any notification from Upwork, that is the reason why I am asking. will appreciate your earliest response. Thanks

Highlighted
4327 of 6,301

Hi Rida,

I checked and your account was accepted. Confirmation email usually arrives 24 hours after submitting an account for review. 

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Veethee D Member Since: Apr 10, 2020
4328 of 6,301

Hi! How can I know whether my Upwork profile is approved? Can anyone check it for me?

Highlighted
4329 of 6,301

Hi Veethee,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rene L Member Since: Apr 10, 2020
4330 of 6,301

My profile does not display anything indicating status and I have not received an email indicating that I have been approved or not.