cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Manraj P Member Since: May 20, 2020
4571 of 6,479

Thank you Goran for the promt help.

Highlighted
Pavao Z Member Since: May 19, 2020
4572 of 6,479

I am not sure if my Upwork account is approved. How could I check that or it would be good if one of the moderators could check for me? Thx in advance.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4573 of 6,479

Hi Pavao,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Prashant T Member Since: Sep 27, 2016
4574 of 6,479

Is my profile is approved?

Highlighted
4575 of 6,479

Hi Prashant,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ebeth Margaret P Member Since: May 20, 2020
4576 of 6,479
Hi,

I did not receive any email that my account is Live already, can you please verify on your end that it is indeed a live account?

Thanks for the assistance!
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4577 of 6,479

Hi Ebeth,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already submitted proposals. This means that your account is active. Please let us know that if you need any assistance. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jessan R Member Since: Sep 23, 2018
4578 of 6,479

Hi There! 

I would like to inform you that I have been trying to get my profile approved for many times. I now have a client that wants to employ me via Upwork but cannot do so because it states that; "This freelancer is not available for invitations and offers." Please help me with my concern. I hope to hear from you soon. 

Thank you, 

Jessy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4579 of 6,479

Jessan R wrote:

I would like to inform you that I have been trying to get my profile approved for many times. I now have a client that wants to employ me via Upwork but cannot do so because it states that; "This freelancer is not available for invitations and offers." Please help me with my concern. I hope to hear from you soon. 

that is because your profile is not approved. Your "client" can use the "bring my own freelancer" function and hire you that way, but that will allow you to work with that client only. It will not change the fact that your profile has been rejected and that you are not able to work with any other client.

Highlighted
4580 of 6,479

Hi Jessan,

It looks like your application was accepted just recently. You can ask your client to try again to hire you. 

Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled