cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Johnlerry A Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
4761 of 5,731

How can I know if my Upwork account is approved? Thanks

Highlighted
Ali Haider V Member Since: Jul 11, 2020
4762 of 5,731

Hello Sir, Hope you are doing well

I just wanted you to confirm me that whether my profile is approved on upwork or not?

Waiting for a positive response 

Thank You 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4763 of 5,731

Hi Ali, Christian, and Manthan, 

Ali, and Manthan, I checked and it seems that your accounts were already accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Christian, I checked and it looks like you already unsubscribed from receiving notifications on this thread. Could you please let me know if you still continue receiving updates?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Manthan S Member Since: Jul 6, 2020
4764 of 5,731

How will I come to know that my profile has been approved or not?

Highlighted
Rajan S Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
4765 of 5,731

Hello, 

if your profile is pending then you will see a notification on top of your profile all the time that your profile is pending for review. once no notification showing on top of your profile and everything looks good. 

means you have active profile. further please do not forget to check all the notification from bell icon. here you can see all the updates. 

Highlighted
Zaid H Member Since: Aug 17, 2019
4766 of 5,731

Hello there,

It is been more than 24 hours since I resubmitted my apllication but I have not heard back yet from upwork, but I have been able to bid and submit proposals so does that mean my account is approved?

Please let me know about this.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4767 of 5,731

Hi Zaid, and Daniel,

I checked and can confirm that your profiles were accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Hamza S Member Since: Jul 12, 2020
4768 of 5,731

Can you please check my profile whether it is approved or not?

Because I am able to bid proposals but didn't get any mail regarding my approval,would be of great help if you checked it.

Thanks 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4769 of 5,731

Hi Michaela and Hamza,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profiles have been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Gideon B Member Since: Jul 12, 2020
4770 of 5,731