🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Jennylene Rose,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, 

I have complete my profile, but i didn't get any message nor email about account apporval. How can I know my account is approved or not?

Hi Abdulhaq,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I want to know if my profile is approved.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jabeen,

Your profile is accepted and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi guys, I need help to see if my profile here at upwork is approved. Please let me know, thanks and God bless you all!

Hi Maynard and Maaz,

Your profiles are accepted and you can start searching for jobs and sending proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

can anyone tell me that my account is approved. if yes then why im not getting free connects monthly in free member ship plan?

Because you dont get monthly free connects - They need to be purchased.

hello

how can i know that my profile is approved

thanks.

hello, can I also know if my account is approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdelilah, 

I checked and your account has already been accepted. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

hi 

Please check that whether my profile is approved or not...

Thanks 

Adeel Abbas 

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01c826ea8709dc2fa9/

Hi Adeel,

Yes your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,
May I know that if my profile is approved or not? Can I start biding?

Greetings Tashfeen,

I have checked your profile is approved and you can start bidding on projects.

Hi Mariah Beverly,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, May I know if my account has been approved or not? I finish filling up my profile and it only offers review application button on the bottom, so I am not sure if that would be applicable finishing my profile since I pressed it 3 times already and it only always reload back to the profile viewing page. 

Hi Jose,

If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gaurav and Dulanka,

Your profiles were accepted! Feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

Can you please tell me if my up-work profile is approved?

Thanks,

Hi Ayomikun,

Your account registration has already been accepted. I'm happy to welcome you to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck with your freelancing career!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Upwork! How can I know if my upwork account was approved? Thank you!

Hi Paul,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please update me with my profile's approval status. Thanks

Hi Aneeqa,

I checked and it looks like your profile has already been accepted and you are all set to start submitting proposals. I would, however, recommend that you check out the resources linked in this post to help you get to a successful start on Upwork. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Alellie Khay,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

##- Please type your reply above this line thanks

Hi Abdur,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. If you are experiencing any issues with submitting your application, please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Is my profile approved? new to upwork and i haven't recieved any confermation e-mail. thanks..

Hi Adeel,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please let me know too if it is approved or not?

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I just finished setting up my profile, and purchased a Plus Membership.

I haven't received any notification about my profile being successfully approved. Can someone help me out?

Regards,

- Anita Saleem

Hi Anita,

Your profile is accepted and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I am unable to propose for a job although no notificaton is more appearing that notifies that my profile is pending approval. May i know my profile status. As well as why the browser stucks at the following url:

**Edited for community guidelines**

Maybe trying to get my ID verification but no loading.

Hi Abdul,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths