cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
41 of 547

Hi Halgreen,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Halgreen L Member Since: May 1, 2018
42 of 547
thank you and also I wanted to know what should I send in proposal is it the project wanted by the client or my own finished samples?
43 of 547

Hi Halgreen,

You may want to consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Abida N Member Since: Dec 3, 2016
44 of 547

Can you check my profile?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
45 of 547

Hi Abida,

Please refer to your old ticket where our team has reached out to you with more details, you can access your tickets Here. Thank you!

Untitled
Jonathan B Member Since: Sep 9, 2018
46 of 547

is my profle approved or not?

47 of 547

Hi Jonathan,

Your profile is approved and you already have sent proposals on jobs. You can check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Noman N Member Since: Jun 29, 2018
48 of 547

At first my profile got rejected and asked me to make some changes in the profile! I did that and resubmitted my profile! i don't see any option to resubmit but when i try to submit a proposal on any job it asks me to " make some changes in your profile " what are those particular changes that needs to be done before submitting the proposal?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
49 of 547

Hi Noman,

Our team will review your profile shortly and reach out to you directly with the results. Thank you!

Untitled
Denis S Member Since: Jul 7, 2018
50 of 547
Hi how can i know if my account has been approved
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS